Motorlease Honored as Top Workplace for 3rd Year in a Row

ArrowBack

- For the third consecutive year, Motorlease Corporation has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut by the Hartford Business Journal (HBJ) and Best Companies Group. The statewide survey and awards program identifies, recognizes, and honors Connecticut’s best employers on a variety of criteria. The selection process is a two-pronged approach with 75% of the results being based off of an in-depth, confidential employee engagement and satisfaction survey, and the remaining 25% based on an overall company assessment.

Winning companies were recognized at a special awards ceremony on February 22nd and profiled in the March issue of the Hartford Business Journal.

“We are incredibly proud to be honored as one of the best places to work in the state for a third consecutive year,” said Beth Kandrysawtz, CEO. “The award is a true testament to the culture that we have strived to build in our over 70 years of business. We truly believe that our employees are our company’s biggest asset, and it’s extremely humbling to have earned their approval.”

“The difference between Motorlease and any other company that I have worked for is the fact that at Motorlease, everyone’s ideas matter,” said Ryan Fitzgerald, Business Development Coordinator. “Employee opinions are sought out and respected. Whether you have been here for 6 months, or 16 years, management makes it clear that you have a voice, and welcomes you to use it. It’s a fantastic company to be a part of.”

“At Motorlease, we strive to create an environment where employees are empowered to make decisions on behalf of our clients without having to wade through layers of red tape,” said Brad Lutz, Vice President who has been with Motorlease for over 30 years. “This approach creates a sense of accomplishment as employees know that what they do truly makes a difference. It is just one of the many unique things that makes Motorlease a great place to work.”


Have a question?

If you would you like more information, or have additional questions about our fleet management services...
Call us at 800-243-0182 or email us with the form below.

*Required